Style Finder Results
The modern style features streamlined silhouettes and clean lines—square-armed sofas, tapered legs, sleek-edged credenzas—for a crisp look. Mixing basic shapes, from spherical accents to square ottomans, keeps the decor diverse and far from boring.
Modern Style Basics
- Polished, sleek surfaces and clean-lined furniture
- Crisp neutrals with hints of color add individual personality
- Geometric patterns continue the crisp lines
- Streamlined details embody the utilitarian nature of the modern aesthetic
- Mixing of textures infuses character and warmth
Bring the Modern style to your home:
- Start with clean lines and neutrals, find lighting that sets the tone, and accent with solids or geometric patterns.
Interested in an interior design consultation?
The designers at Spencer Carlson Furniture & Design will work with you to realize the full potential of your home. Whether you’re reimagining one room or your entire home, indoors or out, we’ll bring your vision to life. A designer will contact you within 1 business day.